Technical Support For Hotmail
Windows Live Mail (formerly named Windows Live Mail Desktop, code-named Elroy) is a freeware email client from Microsoft. This application can be downloaded via Windows Essentials Suite. It retains all of the features of it's predecessor, Outlook Express on Windows XP and Windows Mail on Windows Vista at the same time adding some new and exciting features to enhance the user's e-mailing experience.
At Live PC Rescue we provide 24/7 online support for Windows Live Mail. Our certified & trained Engineers have experience and expertise in providing support for the below mentioned Windows Live Mail issues.
- Issues with sending or receiving of the mail from your Windows Live Mail.
- Problems in setting up Windows Mail for e-mail account like Yahoo!, AOL and Gmail.
- Problem in viewing or saving an attached file.
- Problems in sending or deleting e-mails in Outbox.
- Issues in retrieving e-mails.
- Issues in checking spellings in messages.
- Issues in Synchronizing emails, folders, calendar, addressbook, contacts, notes & tasks.
- Recovery and restoration of deleted, lost and corrupted e-mails and files.
- Windows Live Mail freezes, slow performance or messages/folders don't load up.
- Issues in migrating e-mail account to other machines.
- Unable to Login.
- Getting error Message while sending or receiving e-mails.
- Spam & Junk mail issues.